Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world's mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential everyday. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
We welcome the opportunity to meet you!
Required skills and experience
- Ability to articulate value, instill confidence in technology, close and deliver Big Data deals
- Understanding of data strategy and information architecture, demonstrated ability to build a multi-year vision and roadmap for a large scale BI solution with multiple users
- Strong leadership skills; experience managing remote teams is beneficial. Proven ability to recruit, grow and retain resources
- Provide subject matter expertise and direction for BI mapping, methodologies and approaches
- Engage and create affinity with the customer, at senior / C level, through demonstration of subject matter knowledge and excellent communication
- Experience with analyzing large, complex, multi-dimensional data sets
Proven project management experience with the ability to organize and manage multiple projects with different degrees of scale.
- Proven experience overseeing all aspects of the projects, including planning, resource allocation, and budget.
Successful and consistent track record of solving hard problems.
- Excellent relationship building skills and ability to develop strong working relationships across multiple organizational function
- Proven ability to influence laterally and vertically within an organization.
- Strong decision-making and critical thinking ability; able to develop unique methods of analysis where traditional methods do not yield results
- Solid background in applications development methodologies; SDLC, Agile/Scrum and other BI best practices
- Candidate should have deep business, process, IT, and network knowledge with the following attributes and skills:
- Ability to learn different technologies quickly and adapt consulting projects to meet client needs
- Experience in systems integration, testing and software lifecycle processes in both small and large team environments
- Ability to lead a program, project or management tasks as needed to resolve issues and meet deadlines
- Ability to define new work or add-on work and drive sales into client environments
- Ability to develop and maintain and cultivate client relationships
- Ability to motivate team and maintain morale and a positive work environment
- MBA, from a top university, preferred
- Undergraduate degree in engineering or IT or technology a plus
- Identify needs and build solutions using PowerPoint
- Define team and recruit appropriate skill sets for the team
- Build pricing model and work on meeting margin and cost thresholds
- Play different technical, project management and business roles as needed to ensure success of the project
- Build teams and train team members to help them grow as managers and consultants
- Define new solution sets and offers that we can take to different clients
- Easily blend in different technology, technical and business considerations into senior level business oriented discussions
The candidate should have a good understanding of telecom operational processes, software and deployment experience as well as the revenue-generating aspects of end to end telecom processes. Candidate should also be able to translate the customer's business, functional and operational processes requirements into business and system solutions.
Additional skills include:
- Strong strategic and analytical skills
- Excellent idea packaging skills using PowerPoint
- Ability to build relationships with clients and internally at Ericsson
- Strong planning, delivery, and organizational skills
- Excellent/effective interpersonal presentation and communication skills
- Self-motivated, resourceful, results-oriented
- Self-starter and ability to work with minimal direction
Candidates must have demonstrated experience and competency in the following areas:
- 10 + years of experience in using Business Intelligence to drive decisions
- Working at a senior consulting level with a recognized consulting company
- Prior business and management consulting experience within the delivery and sales arena
- 2-3 years system integration, project management, business process consulting expertise
- Experienced leading large teams through process flows analysis, root cause analysis, redesign, implementation, and identifying & correcting control issues
- Experience in working with clients to identifying and define business, technical, and functional requirements
- Experience in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent oral, written and presenting skills
- Must be able to travel a minimum of 80%
Please apply here.