- Support the Brand Building manager in the development of the national Brand Marketing Plan (BMP), within the category plan guidelines, to meet company goals
- Work with the multifunctional team to implement the plan in the market place and monitors performance of the support plans
- Assist in the brand’s day-to-day operational activities including monitoring brand performance on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Build productive working relationship with internal parties (e.g. Customer Development, Research, Regional brand development, Finance, and Supply Chain) and external partners (e.g. agencies, suppliers)
- Post graduate business degree, preferred (MBA)
- Preferred at least 3 years experience in marketing, especially FMCG.
- Food related background is preferred
- Good Command of written and spoken Thai & English, computer literate of MSOffice
- Develops brand plans that builds equity and business
- Creates/deploys integrated brand communications
- Monitor progress and takes action
- Project Management
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Positive/Can do attitude, High commitment, Self motivated, Good team player.
Brand Support Manager - Knorr Cube
: Nov-15-2014, 11:59:00 AM
: Thailand-Bangkok-Jatujak-Unilever Thailand HQ
: Day Job
: Yes, 5 % of the Time