Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence. Our consultants partner with clients to transform their business - one conversation; one idea; one insight at a time. While we continue to challenge convention and the status quo, some things remain unchanged: the unwavering ethics, transparency and respect behind everything we do. We will always be a company powered by intellect and driven by values. So, if your passion is to build solutions that really make a difference to enterprises, the community and your world, Infosys may be the right place for you.
Principal Consultant - Risk Management & Compliance
Management Consulting Services
The Principal Consultant - Risk Management and Compliance role is within the management consulting stream in the Financial Services and Insurance vertical of Infosys. The management consulting stream focuses on partnering with senior business and technology stakeholders of our clients to help craft and execute their strategy.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Lead engagements at banking and capital market firms to address some of the pressing issues faced in the industry related to Enterprise Risk, Credit and Market Risk Management, Compliance and Fraud. This includes areas such as AML, KYC, Trade Surveillance, Regulatory Reporting, Regulatory Compliance (e.g., Dodd Frank), Anti-Fraud, Enterprise GRC/RCSA, etc.
• Own the client relationships specific to the engagement
• Provide leadership and mentor junior consultants in the engagement team
• Collaborate with other streams including technology delivery streams across Infosys to deliver a compelling value proposition to the client
• Publish thought provoking insights on risk management related challenges and opportunities
• Support business development activities
• Assumes additional responsibilities as required.
• Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
• 7 years of experience within the Risk Management and Compliance/GRC area
• Ability to travel 4 days a week to multiple local, state and national client locations
• U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
• MBA, GARP FRM, CFA
• 10 years of experience within the Risk Management area
• IT/operational consulting (big 4 or equivalent preferred) experience.
• Have deep understanding of Credit and/or Market Risk and their application to the financial services industry including knowledge of VaR Methodologies, MTM, Valuation, Pricing, Stress Testing, CCAR, Regulatory Capital Calculations and Reporting to support Basel II / III
• Prior experience in defining Credit and/or Market Risk and/or Compliance Transformation programs in the financial services industry, implementing Risk and Compliance Technology solutions including defining business requirements, data requirements and functional architecture is desired
• Experience in risk management products (SAS, SunGard, MSCI, Oracle Reveleus to name a few), experience in product selection and developing implementation roadmaps will be an added advantage
• Prior experience in Compliance functions such as AML, KYC, Trade Surveillance, Regulatory Reporting, Regulatory Compliance (e.g., Dodd Frank), Anti-Fraud, Enterprise GRC
• Knowledge of compliance vendor products (Mantas, Actimize, Norkom, SAS, IBM Open Pages, Metricstream, Archer to name a few), experience in product selection and developing implementation roadmaps.
Please apply here.