• MBA degree within the past 2 years (2013, 2014) or completion of an MBA degree by spring 2015.
• At least 3-5 years of commercial work experience prior to business school.
• 3-5 years of commercial work experience in at least one of the following industries: Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Healthcare or Consulting within the fields of Marketing or Sales.
• Must be eligible to work in the US at the time of, and for the duration of employment.
• Must furnish evidence of US work authorization.
• Must be willing to relocate domestically and internationally in any one of the 100 countries where we operate.
Multiple examples of delivering a significant value to enhance a business.
• Strategic decision making that positively impacted a project and/or organization.
• Commercial (Pharmaceutical) experience overseas, and/or experience working in a large multinational corporation or consulting with large matrixed organizations.
• Desire to develop a career in general management within the healthcare industry.
• Experience or knowledge of GSK commercial pharmaceutical practices.
Esprit is GlaxoSmithKline’s leading MBA global talent development programme which creates a pipeline of diverse leaders with the right capabilities and behaviours to drive GSK’s future strategic challenges. Our goal is to support, stretch, develop and deliver leaders of the future. You will build your breadth of experience and leadership capabilities through these accelerated development programmes which offer you:
• International rotations in relevant areas of the business.
• Networking and mentoring with senior leaders, plus individual coaching support.
• Formal training which includes an annual development week that brings all Associates together from across the globe.
What is the Esprit Commercial (Pharmaceutical) Programme?
The Esprit Commercial (Pharmaceutical) Programme is focused on developing Commercial leaders with the right capabilities and behaviours to grow and diversify our business in the future.
How does the programme work?
• You will spend 3-4 years on a fast track development programme, working your way towards a senior Commercial (Pharmaceutical) or country management team role.
•The programme is designed to develop a career in general management within the Healthcare industry.
• Beginning in your home country, you will have 3-4 rotations, including international experience.
• Through challenging rotations, you will gain exposure to high profile roles, such as marketing, sales, business development and project management.
• Throughout the programme you will develop a broad global business perspective, and significantly build upon your existing Commercial (Pharmaceutical) experience and knowledge
• Every step of the way we’ll provide you with focused development, training and support to help you achieve your greatest potential.
• Whatever it is you’re doing, and wherever you are based, you’ll be sharing in our mission to improve the quality of human life, by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer – all while building strong foundations for a successful career.
The Esprit Commercial (Pharmaceutical) Development Programme is not for everyone. We’re looking for individuals who can apply both academic excellence and Commercial acumen in a fast paced business environment - to identify and deliver value for GlaxoSmithKline. You’ll bring with you a wealth of knowledge and will recognise that there’s still plenty for you to learn and experience in order to become a world class leader.
Esprit Commercial – Pharmaceutical - MBA Global Development Programme – US
Please apply here.
||Jul 18, 2014 5:45:10 PM
||Research Triangle Park, North Carolina