Explore and identify new business opportunities for DuPont products & services in the assigned industry segments. Develop business projects to capture the identified business opportunities.
Engage relevant SBUs & functions to implement the projects and deliver profit objective/target in compliance with DuPont core values.
New Business Development Specialist (NBD Vietnam)
- Meet/beat agreed annual profit objective (PO).
- Conduct market assessment & analysis to identify and prioritize key new business opportunities for DuPont.
- Prospect and develop business relationships with potential customers to qualify and penetrate accounts for DuPont business opportunities in the assigned industry segments.
- Develop business projects for identified business opportunities and engage relevant SBUs to implement the projects.
- Effectively communicate to and develop rapport with customers and prospects. Evaluate customers’ existing and potential DuPont product & services needs and engage SBUs to make appropriate recommendations and sales.
- Proactively develop partnership with SBUs and functions to ensure customer satisfaction
- Work in team. Proactively promote cross-team collaboration and participate in cross-SBUs projects development and execution.
- Act as the market sensor for DuPont products and services assigned. Stay current on industry trends, best practices, and competition.
- Complete associated paperwork, following each customer/prospect contact in a timely manner to ensure all details of transaction are completed according to approved and standardized procedure.
- Complete and submit all required reports on business development activities in timely manner.
Required Experience and Competencies
- Minimum 05 experience years in sales, marketing or in new business development
- Strong analytical, planning, administrative and follow-up skills
- Strong interpersonal, relationship building and communication skills
- Self-motivated, self-development oriented and good team player
- Multitasking on several on-going projects, willingness to learn & do new projects ('can do' attitude)
- Ability to handle stretch target and pressure
- Willingness to travel
- Experience in Oil and Gas industry is a plus.
Good writing skill (both Vietnamese and English), especially with respect to responding to requests for proposals
Bachelor’s degree in any engineering and/or business / marketing discipline. MBA is favorable but not required
- See more at: http://careers.dupont.com/jobsearch/posting.php?id=002295W-01#sthash.S9fMjjYg.dpuf - See more at: http://careers.dupont.com/jobsearch/posting.php?id=002295W-01#sthash.S9fMjjYg.dpuf
in VIETNAM-HO CHI MINH CITY-HO CHI MINH CITY
Please apply here.