Prior experience with SAP/ ERP implementations highly preferred.
Ensures business is prepared for the impact of transformational initiatives and ready to own and sustain the “new way of doing things” across North America Group. Assists NAG leaders to prioritize, sequence and accelerate critical initiatives by providing tools, processes and consultative resources to accelerate execution and business benefits. Works to drive faster adoption, greater utilization and higher proficiency on the changes impacting employees and external stakeholders such that business results are achieved.
Change Management Leadership/Consultation:
Lead the development of change management strategies and plans in collaboration with Executive Sponsors and project teams on the highest priority transformational programs within NAG. Drive adoption of the change, including identification and management of key stakeholders and development of metrics to measure change sustainability.
Change Management Execution:
Develop and execute change and communication plans and deliverables on highest priority transformational projects within NAG, including external communications.
1. Work with leaders to build solid business case and Vision for the Transformation.
2. Complete current to future state impact analysis – the impacts to people, process and technology. Provide clarity to what people will have to do differently.
3. Work with leaders and project team to develop a well-communicated and easy-to-digest program overview that may be shared with multiple stakeholders.
4. Complete detailed stakeholder analysis, outlining specific impacts of the change and the required implementation strategies to shift to future state (i.e. education, rewards and incentives, deep dive user experiences, etc.).
5. Incorporate and steward key change management plans/tactics into overall program plan, including communications, training, and engagement actions.
6. Evaluate organization’s readiness for implementation and develop mitigation strategies. Continue to take the pulse of the business through stages of change.
7. Assess implementation and adoption progress; address risks and issues.
8. Conduct lessons learned sessions with program team and impacted groups to determine how to do the same things faster and better next time.
Review and provide constructive feedback on change deliverables created by project teams and provide Change Management Director with timely progress reports and mitigation recommendations for issues and risks to ensure that portfolio of transformation activities is managed effectively and with minimal disruption to the business. Serve as primary liaison between project team and HR Centers of Excellence and PAC to ensure change plans are coordinated and executed effectively.
Build change management capabilities throughout the organization through leadership coaching, formal capability development, COE development, and facilitating use of a consistent methodology and tools. Continuously improve the way we manage change across NAG. Actively contribute to the capability and team development of the Change Management team.
PRIOR EXPERIENCE WITH SAP OR ERP IMPLEMENTATIONS HIGHLY PREFERRED.
BA/BS in Business Management, Organization Development, Communication, English, I/O Psychology or related field
Preferred: MBA / MA / MS in Organization Development, Communication, I/O Psychology or related field
7-10 years business and human resources experience specializing in organization development, change management and organizational communication with proficiency in program/project management
Preferred: 10+ years business and human resources experience specializing in organization development, change management and organizational communication
Strong knowledge, expertise and experience in change management and project management principles and methodologies and organizational communication
Experience leading large-scale transformation efforts
Certification in external Change Management methodology (i.e. Prosci) and T3 certification in The Coca-Cola Formula for Change
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: Minimal
COCA-COLA NORTH AMERICA:
As a global icon and keeper of the world's most valuable brand, our boundless opportunities attract the very best experienced professionals. Now more than ever is the time to become part of Coca-Cola North America.
From the first delicious, refreshing, invigorating drop of Coca-Cola® served more than 120 years ago to our broad portfolio of beverage products, the goal has been simple -- To Refresh. But as our products grow and our brands multiply, our Mission, Vision, and Values are taking shape and escalating our people and our organization to the next level. Globally, we currently offer more than 3,300 sparkling and still beverage products, including juices and juice drinks, sports drinks, energy drinks, teas, coffees, and water. Come explore all the things you didn't know about us!! Taste the life at Coca-Cola North America.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Sr. Manager, Change Management (SAP or ERP) - ATLANTA GA
|Job ID #: 00023414
||Primary Location: GA51 - Atlanta, GA. ( KO-AOC )
|Talent Area: Strategy and Project Management
|Employment Type: Regular Employee FT
||Education Required: Bachelors Degree
|Experience Required: 7 - 10 Years
||Relocation Provided: Not Eligible
Please apply here.