Leadership Development Program (LDP) – MBA Class of 2015
APPLICATION IS AVAILABLE TO STUDENTS RECEIVING A MASTER’S DEGREE BETWEEN DECEMBER 2014 AND AUGUST 2015.
Do you enjoy travel? Can you adapt to continuous change? If you answered yes, BASF has an opportunity that will allow you to explore your sense of adventure, engage your passion for challenge, and entertain your desire to play an integral part in a fast-paced global 100 company. We are seeking highly motivated, mobile-minded, upcoming college graduates who are interested in launching their careers and gaining valuable experiences through a Professional Development Program.
BASF is the world’s leading chemical company – The Chemical Company. We combine economic success, social responsibility and environmental protection. Through science and innovation, we enable our customers in almost all industries to meet the current and future needs of society. Our products and system solutions contribute to conserving resources, ensuring healthy food and nutrition and helping to improve quality of life. We have summed up this contribution in our corporate purpose: We create chemistry for a sustainable future.
- 24 month cross-functional program with rotations in various areas within the organization. Rotations consist of functional and business group assignments. The LDP is comprised of three domestic six-month assignments, and one six-month international assignment.
- Projects may include preparing operational plans, new business development, implementing strategy, acquisitions, and divestitures.
- Assignments can be located in a variety of locations throughout the U.S.
- Placement at the conclusion of the program may lead to opportunities in a variety of disciplines in general management.
What can the MBA LDP do for you?
- Develop technical expertise, network at senior levels throughout BASF and explore possible career tracks within the company.
- Enhance career development and deliver value to BASF through the planned and designed assignments.
- This program offers a comprehensive program of employee benefits, including an award winning flexible work arrangement and a competitive retirement savings plan.
Qualifications - BASF recognizes institutions of Higher Education which are accredited by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation or equivalent
- MBA Graduation dates: December 2014 - August 2015, pursuing a career in General Management
- Demonstrated academic achievement
- 4-6 years’ work experience prior to MBA
- Commitment to relocate anywhere in the U.S.
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without restrictions or future sponsorship
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding work ethic
- Agility/Leadership Potential
- Ability to work in a technical environment
- Undergraduate Business or Technical Degree preferred but not necessary (e.g. Chemistry, Engineering, etc.)
- Bilingual a plus
- International perspective or experience preferred
Primary Location: United States-New Jersey-Florham Park
Other Locations: United States-North Carolina-Research Triangle Pa, United States-Michigan-Wyandotte, United States-New Jersey-Iselin, United States-North Carolina-Charlotte
Function: GEMA - General Management
Job Type: Standard
Shift: Day Job
Organization: NOH-Human Resources
Nearest Major Market: New Jersey
Job Segment: Engineer, Business Development, Scientific, Nutrition, Engineering, Sales, Healthcare, Research
Date: Aug 1, 2014
Location: Florham Park, NJ, US