Participants in the Finance Leadership Development Program join Amazon as Senior Financial Analysts (SFAs), and are given significant responsibility from the start to drive both business and financial decisions. SFAs are expected to evaluate and quantify new business ideas, execute controllership and reporting for their businesses, and perform data-intensive analyses, all to drive meaningful change and improvement to the way we serve our customers.
SFAs are expected to evaluate and quantify new business ideas, execute controllership and reporting for their businesses, and perform data-intensive analyses, all to drive meaningful change and improvement to the way we serve our customers. Each new hire will rotate through two functional areas, as well as participate in multiple senior leadership learning sessions, so as to broaden their exposure to upper level management and to the various businesses within the Amazon family. After successful completion of this three-year rotational program, participants are expected to take on a senior financial leadership position supporting one of our many business units in China, as the one of the largest and emerging markets in the world. Successful candidate will be moved to Seattle for international rotations after 1-1.5 years upon completion of the first assignment in Beijing. Working location: Beijing, China.
• 3+ years of work experience
• Must be authorized to work in China
• Native-level fluency in Mandarin Chinese required
• Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results
• Comfortable working in a cross-functional, fast-paced environment, managing multiple, sometimes competing, priorities
• Demonstrates strong leadership, with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal) to influence other leaders in finance and the business
• Not afraid to dive deep into quantitative data analyses
• Highly proficient in Excel; Access and knowledge of SQL is preferred
• Can successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
• Fluent in standard software including Excel, Access, and knowledge of SQL is preferred