Minimum 6 years consulting experience as project and/or corporate manager in one or more of the following:
- Zero based budgeting
- Cash and capital management
- Cost/benefit analysis
- Performance budgeting
- Strategic cost reduction/transformation
• MBA or equivalent Graduate degree
• Strategic consulting and/or Big 4 Accounting experience
• Consumer goods/services, retail, automotive/industrial or life sciences industry experience
• Operating model transformation experience
• Functional depth in Finance and/or Strategic Sourcing
Professional Skill Requirements
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
• Excellent leadership, management, and relationship building skills
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Accenture (i.e., H1-B visa, F-1 visa (OPT), TN visa or any other non-immigrant status).
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Accenture is an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please apply here.