The Annual NAAMBA Leadership Conference & Exposition
The Annual NAAMBA Leadership Conference & Exposition is the largest gathering of Pan-Asian professionals and leaders in the U.S.A. It provides a unique opportunity for attendees to:
- Connect with present and emerging Asian American leaders, MBAs, top executives, industry experts, recruiters and prominent community figures
- Engage in powerful professional development and leadership seminars, expert panel discussions and networking sessions
- Meet with recruiters from leading Corporations, Government Agencies and Non-profit organizations and top Pan-Asian MBA Talent
- Explore international job opportunities at the "Jobs in Asia Pavilion"
- Take part in the NAAMBA Global Diversity Forum with international leadership from the U.S. and Asia
- Attend the prestigious NAAMBA Leadership Awards Gala Dinner
Who should attend:
HR Executives / Recruiters / Diversity & Inclusion / Asian ERG Leaders / MBA students & alumni / M.S. or advanced degree holders / Working professionals
Participating Industries include:
Banking / Finance / Government / Legal / Technology / Engineering / Healthcare / Biotechnology / Pharmaceuticals / Insurance / Hospitality / Consumer Goods / Energy / Telecommunications and more...
The Annual NAAMBA Leadership Conference & Exposition also provides sponsoring companies and organizations exceptional branding and professional development opportunities as well as an opportunity to recruit top, diverse talent!
Premium recruiting opportunity
- Recruit talented Pan-Asian candidates from across the nation
- Recruit bi-lingual and bi-cultural professional interested in working in Asia at our "Jobs in Asia Pavilion"
- Top tier school involvement
Employer of choice branding showcase
- Attract the best talent to work for your company by showcasing at the exposition
- Connect to targeted audiences through premium speaking opportunities (company informational sessions, workshops, panels, keynotes)
- The Top Ten Companies for Asian Americans Award
- Increase brand awareness/reinforce image as a supporter of corporate diversity
Company branding showcase
- Demonstrate/distribute latest products and services to a targeted audience
- Showcase franchise opportunities and recruit new franchisees
- Connect with global buyers & suppliers and importers & exporters
- Examine recent trends and opportunities and study the marketplace
- Attract new customers by reaching a new audience
Employee training, development and networking
- Engage employees in powerful professional NAAMBA leadership seminars, expert panel discussions and networking sessions
- Sessions are designed to enhance participant's core knowledge, cultural awareness, leadership and management competencies; elements which are the key drivers of innovation
- Advance your business through professional and executive networking opportunities