Caroline Ceniza-Levine, a former recruiter and co-founder of career coaching firm SixFigureStart, presents a free Webinar through November 18th:
Starting September 9 and continuing every other Wednesday through November 18, we’ll be hosting insider calls to share what works, what doesn’t work, and what recruiters wish job candidates knew about resumes, interviewing, LinkedIn, negotiation, getting through (the application system is not just a black hole!), and the pet peeves that drive recruiters crazy. As former recruiters in-house and in executive search, we have lots to say on these topics!
All webinars are Wednesday at 12:30p-1:15pm ET. Here is the topic schedule:
- Sep 9 – Resume Confessions of a Former Recruiter
- Sep 23 – Interview Confessions of a Former Recruiter
- Oct 7 – Negotiation Confessions of a Former Recruiter
- Oct 21 – LinkedIn Confessions of a Former Recruiter
- Nov 4 – Getting Through/ Application Confessions of a Former Recruiter
- Nov 18 – Pet Peeve Confessions of a Former Recruiter
You can attend online or by phone, and how-to-join instructions will be emailed prior to each event.
If you can’t join live, webinars will be recorded, and replays will be available for up to three days after the event. However, the Q&A after each call will not be recorded to encourage a robust and candid dialogue — so join live for a chance to ask your questions!
Don't miss Caroline at the 7th Annual Asian MBA Leadership Conference & Career Expo October 16th, 2015 in New York!