4th Annual NAAMBA Leadership Conference & Exposition
We thank all those who have sent in the nominations for the:
NAAMBA Women's Initiative Excellence Award
Tomorrow’s Leaders Today
The National Association of Asian MBAs (NAAMBA) Women Leadership Council is currently accepting nominations for the NAAMBA Women’s Initiative Excellence Award to be presented at the 2nd Annual Women Leadership Summit at the 4th Annual NAAMBA Leadership Luncheon on Friday, September 14, 2012 in Santa Clara, CA. Click here for Summit details.
About the Award:
In part, most women’s professional success can be credited to mentors, sponsors, networks, confidants, and people who simply believed in them. Understanding the importance of providing support mechanisms to women in the workplace and the important role such support plays in women’s professional development, a growing number of companies and organizations across industries have and are developing programs and initiatives to help cultivate and advance women leaders.
The objective of the NAAMBA Women’s Initiative Excellence Award is to:
- Highlight the importance of workplace support for advancing professional women
- Recognize program and initiatives at the company/organizational level which actively promote, advance and empower women leaders
- Inspire companies/organizations to develop programs and initiatives which support professional advancement for women
Initiative exhibits characteristics such as but not limited to:
- Actively promotes development of women leaders
- Supports female representation at the Board level
- Provides support for working moms
Winning Company/Organization Will:
- Be presented with the NAAMBA Women’s Initiative Excellence Award at the 2nd Annual Women Leadership Summit on Friday, September 14, 2012.
- Be given an opportunity to nominate a company representative to deliver an acceptance speech at the Summit.
- Be invited to provide a speaker for the Summit Roundtable Discussion and/or the Summit breakout session on Friday, September 14, 2012.
- Be recognized in all conference marketing collateral including in the program book with circulation of up to 3,000 copies and on the NAAMBA website www.asianmba.org.
- Be recognized as the recipient of the Award at the prestigious Gala Dinner & Awards Ceremony on Friday, September 14, 2012
During the evaluation process, the NAAMBA Women Leadership Council will assess each submission against the criteria noted above to reach a decision.
- Submission Deadline: Must receive all submissions by July 31, 2012.
- Decision: Winner will be selected and informed by August 10, 2012.
- Winner Content Submission: Details will be available after August 10, 2012.