4th Annual NAAMBA Leadership Conference & Exposition
We thank everyone who sent nominations for the:
NAAMBA Best Asian Employee Resource (ERG) Award
Tomorrow’s Leaders Today
The NAAMBA National Employee Resource Group (ERG) Council is thrilled to announce the inaugural installment of the NAAMBA Best Asian Employee Resource Group (ERG) Award which will be presented at the prestigious Gala Dinner & Awards Ceremony on Friday, September 14. 2012 in Santa Clara, CA!
- ERG's vision, mission and strategy and its alignment with its company’s strategy
- Structure and leadership are sustainable
- Promotes professional development for Pan-Asian employees
- Supports Pan-Asian talent acquisition efforts
- Contributes to business strategy, growth, markets, products/services
Winning ERG Will:
- Be given an opportunity to nominate a representative to deliver an acceptance speech at the Gala Dinner
- Be recognized and presented with the NAAMBA Best Asian ERG Award at the prestigious Gala Dinner & Awards Ceremony on Friday, September 14, 2012
- Be recognized in all conference marketing collateral including in the program book with circulation up to 3,000 copies and on this website
During the evaluation process, the Awards Committee will assess each submission against the criteria to reach a decision.
- Submission Deadline: Must receive all submissions by August 23, 2012. Nominations are now closed.
- Decision: Winner will be notified and announced by August 31, 2012 and will be informed of the next steps.