2nd Annual NAAMBA Global Career Forum, Hong Kong
2nd Annual NAAMBA Global Career Forum
In Partnership With
MBA Career Services Council (MBA CSC)
Gathering of Top Global Talent in Asia
January 7-8, 2013
Sheraton Hong Kong Hotel & Towers
20 Nathan Road, Kowloon, Hong Kong SAR
The National Association of Asian MBAs (NAAMBA), in partnership with the MBA Career Services Council (MBA CSC), is proud to announce the 2nd Annual NAAMBA Global Career Forum which will take place January 7-8, 2013 in Hong Kong, featuring:
- First of its kind Global Career Forum
- Unparalleled global networking platform connecting MNCs with top global MBA talent from U.S.A., Australia, Canada, Europe, and Asia, all in one location
- International career opportunities across industries in Asia
- Top talent acquisition & branding opportunities for MNCs
- Content for MBA career services professionals and employers presented by the MBA CSC
Please see our Career Forum Brochure.
Who Should Attend:
This event is by invitation only for MBA CSC school and employer members and for top 30 MBA schools in Asia. For a list of invited schools from Asia, please click here.
- MBA/MS students and alumni seeking career opportunities with multinational companies in Asia
- Global HR professionals (managers & recruiters)
- Executives and working professionals who want to build a network in Asia
- MBA career council professionals who want to help their students learn about and secure career opportunities in Asia
About the MBA Career Services Council (MBA CSC):
The MBA Career Services Council is a professional organization for business school career services representatives and employers who hire MBAs. We provide education, information and expertise for the support and development of the professions. Membership benefits include networking, online communications, professional development and global events.
For more information, visit: www.mbacsc.org or contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.